Welcome to the digital marketing world! Haven’t you noticed the numerous amounts of people on their mobile device? The smartphone makes anything possible with the push of a button. With so many active mobile users, it is crucial to come up with a mobile marketing strategy. Don’t believe us? Check out these mobile statistics that will blow your mind…
- Consumers spend more than 5 hours a day on their smartphones (Blue Corona)
- Up to 70% of web traffic happens on a mobile device (Blue Corona)
- 57% of all US online traffic comes from smartphones and tablets (Blue Corona)
- 95% of active Facebook users accessed the social network via mobile device, 80% Pinterest, 85% Twitter, 60% Linked in (Blue Corona)
- 80% of social media time is spent on a mobile device (Comscore)
- Over 50% of smartphone users grab their smartphone immediately after waking up. (ExpressPigeon 2014)
- 57% of users say they wont recommend a business with a poorly designed mobile site (Socpub)
- Mobile email opens have grown by 180% in the last 3 years (Email Monday)
- 91% of mobile users say that access to content is very important. (Cardtapp)
Lets sum these statistics up!
- Make sure your website is mobile-user friendly.
- Social media accounts are a MUST for your business
- Create great content for your website and social media handles
- Email marketing is still a very valuable tool and is continuously growing in the mobile market!